We have initiated a three-year study program in Ayurveda in 1998 and started a acdemy in the name of Dhanvantri Institute. This institute impart knowledge covering various field of Ayurveda like Sankhya Darshan, Moulik siddanta, Sharir kriya vigya, Yoga and Pranayam, Dravya Guna, Panchakarma, Data Snehan massage, Pariksha, Nidan and Chikitsa. We teach our student variety of treatment inclusive of customized herbal remedies and therapeutic massages. Till date we have extented our knowledge to more than 800 students who has been working in different geographical location to spread this rich inheritance.
With this extensive experience, I have developed a new ayurvedic massage technique, Dátá Snéhan. This technique is accredited in the Czech Republic at the Private Education Facility of Stanislav Flandera. The Snehan massages infact hides complete Panchakarma.
We also run a short term Ayurveda friends program all over the country to spread awareness and educational services about Ayurveda. It includes several classes, Ayurveda cooking, Yoga, pranayam, Ahar Vihar etc. to promote wellbeingness. This program has been running by students who have passed the three years diploma course at about 250 places in Czech Republic.
For the benefit of the society, I have taken a task to translate the Charaka Samhita and Shushurut Samhita into Czech Now it is availble for free online reading. This assignement will help young generation to understand the benefit of inexpensive medicie for not only healing physical ailment but also working on mind.
1. Ayurveda Center in Prague - Teaching theory and practicales (panchakrma) since 1998
about 800 students have passed a three years Diploma course.http://www.ajur.cz
2. Ministry of education Government of Czech Republic acreditated Ayurveda masaze therapy DATA SNEHAN in 2001, which include complete panchakarma.
3. Established: Czech Ayurveda Education and Research Foundation in 1996, in order to unify the education system and research in Czech Republic. http://www.ayurvedaeurope.com
4. Research work: We have Ayurveda hospital called „Ayurveda Spa Sedmihorky“ Working on bridging between ayurveda and alopathic practionary methods, for example ECG in Pranchkarma with Cardiologists.. The building in is forest over 600 m2. 10 beds and 8 rooms for consultancy, diagnosis, lab (for mala pariksha), snehan kriya, svedan kriya, vaman and virechan, common hall.
5. ONLINE READING of
Caraka Samhita, Sushrut Samhita, Kashyapa samhita in all european
6.Joint program with Yoga and Ayurveda Open University, Tapovan France.
1. „Ayurvedacharya“ from Vaidhyamuni Pragjibhai M. Rathod 2003, Paris
2. „Ayurveda Vishwa Ratna“ from Kiran Vyas, 2012, Tapovan France
In Czech language:
Dátá snéhan massages , Ayurveda and Yoga, Introduction to Ayurveda, Ayurveda and Pranayam,
Ayurveda Manovigyan, Sharir rachna and kriya vigyan, Nidan and Chikitsa 3 parts, Tridosha,
Nadi pariksha, Ayurveda
Pediatri, Marma Vigyan, 16 branches of Ayurveda, Ayurveda papersky I
and II, Ayurveda cook book, Dravya guna vigyan, Bhuta vidhya,
Nothing and All , Ayurveda herbs, Bhagavad gita, Indian fables,
Journals - Ayurveda Festivals 2002, 2003, 2004
In French, Deutch and Czech - Ayurveda illustrations
We import about 45 ayurvedic herbs to make decoction.
We have a RAS SHALA, where we make Taila, Ghrata, Avaleha, Arista, Asava and a few Bhasmas
Address: Bartlova 27/47, Prague 9, 193 00, Czech Republic
mob: +420 776108101